Jayanth Rajakumar
on 21 January, 2019 at 8:12 AM

I got a notification from USC stating that I am academically eligible for admission to Fall 2019 Computer Engineering, and need to show proof of financial capability (About $66k in the bank account). But I have not received any word about financial aid or scholarship. Should I wait for that before proceeding with uploading the financial documents?

COMMENTS

Vishnu Talanki: Financial aid is difficult for master's student.
And usually USC never gives any

on 21 Jan, 2019 at 8:37 AM

Shreya Ovalekar: @jayanth-rajakumar did you apply for financial aid or scholarship to USC? At you.sc.edu there is an option to see if you get any of these or not. Mostly, it is difficult at USC however, if you had applied then wait for its decision

on 21 Jan, 2019 at 10:42 AM

Jayanth Rajakumar: @Mavis18 No, I didn't apply. That FAFSA isn't for international students right? Guess I'll have to look into TA/RA positions.

on 21 Jan, 2019 at 11:09 AM

Atit Gaonkar: Usually TA/RA has more chances as there are numerous vacancies from different faculties. When it comes to scholarship, there is a very high competition at USC (as it is costlier) and seldom given masters

on 21 Jan, 2019 at 11:30 AM

Aviral Joshi: Financial add will be announced on April 6th I guess April 15th is the last date to submit the documents.

on 25 Jan, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Jayanth Rajakumar: Where did you apply for Financial Aid?

on 25 Jan, 2019 at 8:18 PM

Shashi Praharaj: @jayanth-rajakumar You may not get any Financial aid now. You may get after joining. Now you have to send the document from Bank.

on 25 Jan, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Aviral Joshi: Need to show for a year including living and other expenses not for entire two years

on 26 Jan, 2019 at 12:09 AM

Jayanth Rajakumar: OK, thanks everyone.

on 26 Jan, 2019 at 12:11 AM

Srisankar Das: How long exactly ( in days ) do we have for submitting proof of financial capability after getting the academic eligibility notification?

on 08 Feb, 2019 at 8:16 PM

Login to write posts or comments on Yocket

IN ADMITS, REJECTS, PENDING...