Chaitrali Kher

Chaitrali Kher

6 years ago

#AskAll #askNikhil #askAnkita If i have mentioned that I want to research in ml and AI and the uni h

#AskAll #askNikhil #askAnkita If i have mentioned that I want to research in ml and AI and the uni has labs, research groups, etc in the field and the professor wrking in that research area, etc in my SOP. Then can I apply to non-research/coursework only track?or do i need to modify my sop?

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Related Discussions
Arpit Agarwal
Arpit Agarwal

3 years ago

How will I know if my university has sent transcript to WES ? Also, how to know if WES has sent tran
How will I know if my university has sent transcript to WES ? Also, how to know if WES has sent transcript to recipient electronically? #AskAll #Askhiren
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 1 Comment
abi lash
Abi Lash

3 years ago

#askall #letmeknow Hi guys I have reported my gre score to SUNNY BUFFALO U. TEXAS AT DALLAS ARIZONA
#askall #letmeknow Hi guys I have reported my gre score to SUNNY BUFFALO U. TEXAS AT DALLAS ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY MY GRE SCORE IS 295(Q150 V145) IELTS :7 GPA:7.1(MECHANI...
LikeCount 2 Likes
CommentButton 4 Comments
siddarth nyati
Siddarth Nyati

4 years ago

#askankita Hey I have my interview for MACS within a week please tell me what kind of questions do
#askankita Hey I have my interview for MACS within a week please tell me what kind of questions do they ask? And I have a work ex of 2 years so wud it be from my work experience or undergraduate stud...
LikeCount 2 Likes
CommentButton Comment
Kshitij Zutshi
Kshitij Zutshi

4 years ago

Which university to finalize? I have admits for fall 2020 in MIS/IM/ITM from following Universities:
Which university to finalize? I have admits for fall 2020 in MIS/IM/ITM from following Universities: UTD ITM Syracuse iSchool IM IIT chicago ITM UIC MIS NEU IS Please give your detailed/honest feedb...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 13 Comments
Rohith Kumar
Rohith Kumar

4 years ago

Guys can you mention some good GRE coaching class in Banglore (near Belandur) ? #askall #gre
Guys can you mention some good GRE coaching class in Banglore (near Belandur) ? #askall #gre
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 3 Comments