adusumilli trinath

Adusumilli Trinath

3 years ago

#askdevashree I have attempted GRE , and yet to attempt IELTS. I wish to get admission during fall-2

#askdevashree I have attempted GRE , and yet to attempt IELTS. I wish to get admission during fall-2021 for Universities in USA. Application deadline for some universities are by 15-Dec-2020. So is it possible to first apply for university by paying the application fee and later submit IELTS score to the respective University? If that is not possible kindly suggest me the alternative please. Thanks in advance.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

Syedhamza007

3 years ago

U can try duolingo english test but check with the uni if they are accepting it. Test is cheap & easy and you will get the result in just 2 days. See more

Related Discussions
sravani sree
Sravani Sree

3 years ago

Hi guys I pursued Btech in CS with CGPA:8.59 I want to do MS in cyber security. My questions are: 1)
Hi guys I pursued Btech in CS with CGPA:8.59 I want to do MS in cyber security. My questions are: 1)Confused with which country would be the best to go?(based on fee and job opportunities) 2)What kind...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 6 Comments
Shivani Deosatwar
Shivani Deosatwar

3 years ago

#askdevashree University confusion Which University between UNCC and Santa Clara University is bette
#askdevashree University confusion Which University between UNCC and Santa Clara University is better for MS in CS?
LikeCount 2 Likes
CommentButton 2 Comments
Smri Sha
Smri Sha

3 years ago

Please evaluate my profile. I am planning to pursue masters in USA (either in DS or DA) GRE Q 150 V
Please evaluate my profile. I am planning to pursue masters in USA (either in DS or DA) GRE Q 150 V 143 TOEFL 94 CGPA 8.9 (computer science) 3 yrs of work experience 1 research paper #askanabha #as...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 4 Comments
karthik v
Karthik V

3 years ago

#askdevashree Hi, can u please evaluate my profile and suggest me some safe , moderate , and ambit
#askdevashree Hi, can u please evaluate my profile and suggest me some safe , moderate , and ambitious Universities for MS CS GRE - 317 (Q-168 , V -149) CGPA - 8.7 ( BTECH in Electronics communic...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
Aisha Patkar
Aisha Patkar

3 years ago

#askdevashree Hi, Need help for university shortlisting. Suggestions please. My profile. GRE: 155(
#askdevashree Hi, Need help for university shortlisting. Suggestions please. My profile. GRE: 155(Q) 145(V) TOEFL: 87 GPA: 8.03 1 Local research paper published. 1 Major project on Machine Learning...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 1 Comment