Pawan Singh
on 08 February, 2019 at 12:02 PM

Posted in:
GRE PREPARATION

Hi Fellow Yocketeers, for quite some time now we've all been troubled by @sanch77 with her spamming everywhere. I would like to request everyone who has been troubled by her to report her profile to Yocket. Just for the sake for gaining publicity I don't want her to ruin someone's career by giving false guidance. She had a different profile before with the name of Sagar Chowdhury. Well TBH I don't know whether it's a he or a she.
Doesn't matter. I urge everyone to report her @sanch77 profile to Yocket.

To put a cherry on top Send me a proof of you reporting her to Yocket on 8850153904 and I'll give you access to a Princeton account :P

For people who joined in the last 5 minutes might not be aware of her but I'm guessing everyone else is. If you're not then let me tell you, apparently she is a counselor and has many counseling partners. ( Her words not mine and only GOD know what it means) A counselor who doesn't know how to communicate in English ( don't just take my words you can go to my profile and read the comments on my post) . A counselor who guides students to join Fake Universities. She makes groups under the pretense that she will help them only to accomplish her goal of sending students to *JUGGAD* universities. Well since she is a fake counselor she gives a crappy guidance and some students who are innocent ruin their career. and to people who say that they don't agree with her/him gets abused and gets kicked out of the group. People have personally texted me making me aware of what he does after reading my arguments against her.

I urge everyone to report her profile to Yocket.

COMMENTS

Pawan Singh: GOD knows*

on 08 Feb, 2019 at 12:06 PM

Pawan Singh: *Well since she is a fake counselor and to put up that front she give a crappy guidance and some students who are innocent ruin their career

on 08 Feb, 2019 at 12:08 PM

Pawan Singh: With that English I'm afraid you must have spoiled their TOEFL.

on 08 Feb, 2019 at 12:12 PM

Pawan Singh: I don't want to bring myself down to your level. Keep barking.

on 08 Feb, 2019 at 12:20 PM

Hardik Nahata: @pawan Singh Just don't blabber anything around ! Been into many shit groups til now. But the one by @sanch77 MS IN US is by far the best one I've been in! Be it counselors, materials, problem solvers, sop, lor anything we are given the best options in that group. Also to add a 'cherry', we've been connected with International students currently studying at NYU and other well known universities to guide us better.
If you don't wanna appreciate someone's efforts that's okay, but just for your personal gains or i don't know what, don't state any story regarding @sanch77!

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 1:50 PM

Srinivas Kini: To anyone reading this, I've been a part of this group for about a week. No one has asked for any money or any personal information. Just verification via call to avoid spammers.
The group is simply there for aspirants to get their doubts cleared and connect with people studying/graduated from abroad.
Most of the discussions are queries regarding admissions, problems and reading materials and everyone is civil and helpful.
@pawan Singh I don't know what your intentions are but please don't spread false information.
@sanch77 has helped a lot in the past week.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Pawan Singh: @sarcastichardy Why would I care what she is doing with others? See dude I only said it because people personally came and told me about it. Well if she is such a professional, I see 0% of professionalism from her. Also, I don't need to know what you think and what you've been doing. I don't appreciate her efforts of spamming everywhere on Yocket that's one thing I'm sure of. Me and everyone from Yocket except @sanch77 and her little gang of morons ( which includes you ) do not appreciate just negative efforts. Honestly, stop barking here on Yocket and go get a life you idiots. Well is @sanch77 here really is a counselor and has a lot of counseling partners ( which I still don't understand but whatever) as her to share their LinkedIn profile here. Well you'll only be helping everyone by sharing their profile. Talk only if you can share yours and everyone's LinkedIn profile or else go back to the hole you came out from.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:07 PM

Pawan Singh: Well if* Also, kindly stop spamming this post and on Yocket. Your words hold no weightage. Well they will if you share the profiles as I say ( which obviously need to be legit. ) Else no one wants to read your crappy English.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:09 PM

Ravikiran Singh: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravi-singh-1164a8a7
this is my LinkedIn profile anyone who says I'm a spammer (in this case @sanch77) can take a look and share her profile to see what legit work is she doing when she doesn't even know anything about counseling

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:21 PM

Ravikiran Singh: Please share ur end of discussion @sanch77

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:24 PM

Ravikiran Singh: This isn't me sanchita or Sagar whoever u are

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:26 PM

Ravikiran Singh: https://m.facebook.com/Ravrcks

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:26 PM

Ravikiran Singh: This is real me where u ur profile instead of Posting ur profile u are sharing any unknown and useless links

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:27 PM

Ravikiran Singh: @sanch77kindly share ur profile if u have any in the name of sanchita

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:29 PM

Ravikiran Singh: I never did used any fake profiles my profile was blocked on yocket as u reported me as spam

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:30 PM

Pawan Singh: @sanch77 Share yours and your conseling partners LinkedIn profiles that's all. If all you have to do is tag your own people to make them say something then no one is interested. Also, by doing this you're spamming. You think I don't have people to tag? I have been active on Yocket for half a year more than you and I can tag people too if I want to but it'll just become a spam at the end. So kindly stop commenting on this post now there's no need to stretch it any longer. Do want you want to but don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong. Otherwise you're free to counsel people and do your thing. It's a request to everyone to stop commenting on this post because it has already become a spam now and no one wants to read this.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:30 PM

Pawan Singh: Do what*

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:31 PM

Ravikiran Singh: Seriously fuck off @sanch77with ur lies and hatred

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:33 PM

Pawan Singh: STOP IT EVERYONE.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:35 PM

Rakesh Kumar: To whoever reading this, I am part of the group created by @sanch77 from almost 2 weeks and the experience has been amazing. To be totally honest, I was expecting the group to be full of spammers and was thinking of just gathering few resources and leave the group. But it turned out that the group isn't built by scammers and is actually a genuine group with full of MS aspirants. The conversations have been healthy always and a lot helpful than expected. Anyway for anyone who still have doubt on them, just join the group and you will know. Because you always feel the review is being given by someone on their side and don't trust it. So just talk to them and filter by yourself the genuinity of @sanch77 rather than judging from 3rd person reviews (me or @pawan Singh for that matter ). I hope you all have a great day, and thanks @sanch77 for providing the right platform to ease the process in everyway possible! Thank you :)

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:37 PM

Ganesh SRV: @pawan Singh they're quite helpful.....

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:40 PM

Ganesh SRV: @pawan Singh they're quite helpful.....

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:41 PM

Pawan Singh: Are you guys blind? I told everyone to STOP IT. Do you guys not understand that at the end this post has turned into a spam and no one is interested?
Do you want me to say it in Hindi so that everyone stops commenting on this post? I said if she is really who she says she is then she can share the LinkedIn profiles of everyone and all the students can connect with them on Yocket and benefit from it.
If you can't do this then stop. No one is interested.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:46 PM

Pawan Singh: MATESHREE tippanee Dena bandh karo.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:52 PM

Pawan Singh: You still haven't shared your LinkedIn profiles just saying. Anyway I tried talking in Hindi and English but you still don't understand so what language should I speak in for you to stop commenting? Because really no one is interested in this crap and neither am I okay? So just stop now.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 2:56 PM

RAGHAV BHARGAVA: I still found @sanch77 geniune and true

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 4:55 PM

Chaitanya Pujar: I have been in the group, and this is one of the best GRE groups out there. No money was asked. And I'm getting useful information daily. Please stop lying Pawan

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 4:55 PM

srija s: @pawan Singh such a money minded guy ur

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 4:56 PM

Mudigonda Sai Kaushik: @sanch77 is genuine and really Keen to help people, he allowed people who are going for MSc to help each other by providing a great group. Stop scamming @pawan Singh , I know that you cheat people over money by saying that you'll provide them Princeton accounts, ETS slots and other cock and bull stories. It is you who should be reported.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 5:03 PM

Manoj Yasaswi: We are missing that GRE-340 girl now ????

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 5:05 PM

Pawan Singh: Hahahahaha @Manna True That ????

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 5:07 PM

Mudigonda Sai Kaushik: @pawan Singh c'mon man you've been trying to sell accounts from the moment you have created it. Check out your account. You say that you don't want to give gre but still have a score 319. What happened? Did people get to know that you're cheating them?

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 5:09 PM

Gaurang: I have been in that group for a while and it is the best group in which there is zero spamming , can trust @sanch77 blindly

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:16 PM

pradeep chandran: Please stop it @pawan Singh with your false allegations. Iam a part of that group and no one does anything like you said.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:20 PM

Mrudul Velhal: @Manna what was the name of that girl? Madhurima chaudhari?

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:24 PM

Pawan Singh: @mrudulve1995 you mean just like Sanchita Chowdhury and Sagar Chowdhury? :p

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:25 PM

Mrudul Velhal: That's why i asked????

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:26 PM

Pawan Singh: Hahahahaha atleast she was funny :p

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:31 PM

Ganesh SRV: @pawan Singh he's so supportive and helpful ....don't unnecessarily blame him .... he's helping everyone out there.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:33 PM

venkatesh sankarappan: @pawan Singh will u stop blaming? @sanch77,is genuine and provides a greater group to help people in their preparation, admissions and other queries regarding MS program..and service is wholeheartedly...

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 6:54 PM

Sourab Kulkarni: I have been in the group, and this is one of the best GRE groups out there. No money was asked. And I'm getting useful information daily.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 7:42 PM

Harikrishnan m: I have been in the group for a while and it is one of the best GRE groups out there. So much useful information/tips has been shared in that group and it is really helpful.I didn't see a single message asking for money etc. Kudos to @sanch77 for creating a fabulous group for students and protecting all the members from spam.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 7:43 PM

Arvind Sivakumar: The group has been very helpful and there are no scams

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 9:00 PM

Lohith Mallikarjuna: @sanch77 is helping me in my preparation for GRE and related things. Many people are benefitted by his group.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 9:07 PM

ashwin rajendran: I have been in the group for the past two weeks.I really find useful to be there.Here people discuss lots of gre questions.Tips and guidance which we get from group mates are really helpful.NO ONE asked MONEY to be in that group.We need people like sanch who helps and guides people like us.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 9:50 PM

Ujjwal Kanth: @sanch77 is helping me in my preparation for GRE and related things. Many people are benefitted by his group.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 10:58 PM

Dheeraj Varma: @sanch77 is the best group is have come across it is genuine and he works extra hard and helps all the group people. And he does this for free it's a one stop solution for all the queries.

on 10 Feb, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Harshith S: Lol

on 11 Feb, 2019 at 11:50 AM

Aditya Rauniyar: This is such a false allegation put forth.

I've now been in the group of @sanch77 for more than a week now, and I haven't witnessed a tiny bit of wht u claim. The group is by far the most supportive I have experienced with absolutely no expense. Whereas others, on the first interaction just talk about wht u can buy.

If u can't see other's succeed, it's just a shameful way to criticize.

on 11 Feb, 2019 at 3:39 PM

Jatin Srivastava: So now you distributing Princeton account to save your business?
And then you'll urge them to buy accounts of magoosh etc and try to sell your vouchers to them which you yourself don't know that from were those vouchers came. I have encountered many peeps(brokers tbh) like you.
And about this group, well this group is self sufficient and organized. No one spams he and you'll never face any random person from the grp dm you for his/her services. The members share same interests and are ready to help you out at any time. And for your information, no one here is giving admission to any *jugaad university*.

on 12 Feb, 2019 at 12:58 AM

Akhil B: This group has been the most effective and out of scams .. which most groups does, thankful for the work @sanch77

on 12 Feb, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Shayan Jaleel: ????????

on 12 Feb, 2019 at 11:27 PM

Login to write posts or comments on Yocket

IN GRE PREPARATION