rajesh null

Rajesh

3 years ago

Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job

Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job opportunities 1. Northeastern University- Data Analytics Engineering (2 years program ) 2. University of Cincinatti - MSBA (1 year program )

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Related Discussions
rajesh null
Rajesh

3 years ago

Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job
Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job opportunities 1. Northeastern University- Data Analytics Engineering (2 years program ) 2. Univers...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
rajesh null
Rajesh

3 years ago

Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job opportunities 1. Northeastern University- Data Analytics Engineering (2 years program ) 2. Univers...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
rajesh null
Rajesh

3 years ago

LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
Aneesha Subramanian
Aneesha Subramanian

3 years ago

Hi guys, I have admits from the following universities. Which one would be the best in terms of job opportunities and cost- 1. Northeastern University- Data Analytics Engineering 2. Syracuse Univers...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton 2 Comments