Saquib null

Saquib

4 years ago

Hi.. I am Civil Engineer with 6 yrs real estate experience + 3 yrs of my own Contract work. CGPA-7.

Hi.. I am Civil Engineer with 6 yrs real estate experience + 3 yrs of my own Contract work. CGPA-7.99/10 GRE- 309 (Quants:162) presently, student at IIM B PGPPM (Public Policy and General Management) Full time one yr course.. which University shd I try for MS-Construction & Engineering Management and why.. pls advise..

4 comments

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

Suneh Srivastava

4 years ago

Apart from these UFL has good construction management program, they have separate dep. Rinker school of management. Clemson university and asu are also decent. See more

Profile_Image

Suneh Srivastava

4 years ago

UT Austin is ambitious you would need to get a great GRE score. You can try TAMU, Virginia tech, Georgia tech, ncsu. All have top construction management programs. UIUC and USC have construction management programs but are costly. See more

Profile_Image

Saquib Author

4 years ago

Thanks.. what Abt UT Austin... or Virginia Tech..

Profile_Image

Faizur Rehman

4 years ago

Arizona state university is the best for CM bro because of near to California city easy opportunity for internship and also for part time job , my friend also taken ASU as he score 305 in GRE See more