MILLENNIALien null

MILLENNIALien

4 years ago

i want to join ucla this spring, do i need to be a transfer student or not? What are the application

i want to join ucla this spring, do i need to be a transfer student or not? What are the application dates?

LikeCount
3 comments

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

Laksh Pratap

4 years ago

This intake could be risky

Profile_Image

Sanjana Jha

4 years ago

Go for it

Profile_Image

Biruda Virkud

4 years ago

@MILLENNIALien Hi,Its great to know that you are aspiring to apply to UCLA university
Here are the deadlines for the same
WHEN ARE THE FALL TERM APPLICATIONS DUE?
A: All applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on November 30. However, we strongly encourage you to file the application at least a day or two in advance of the deadline in order to avoid any last minute complication...
See more