ANKIT VERMA

ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

Over the past few years, I was able to get many prestigious scholarships which helped me get fully f

Over the past few years, I was able to get many prestigious scholarships which helped me get fully funded internships at places like the USA and Japan.
I have compiled in a video(link below) the unique tips and things that I do which helped me get every scholarship I applied to. Hopefully, it helps you guys.
Here is the link: https://youtu.be/qEfND0eNgMQ

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Related Discussions
ANKIT VERMA
ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

Over the past few years, I was able to get many prestigious scholarships which helped me get fully f
Over the past few years, I was able to get many prestigious scholarships which helped me get fully funded internships at places like the USA and Japan.
I have compiled in a video(link below) the uniq...
LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
ANKIT VERMA
ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
ANKIT VERMA
ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

LikeCount 1 Like
CommentButton Comment
ANKIT VERMA
ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment
ANKIT VERMA
ANKIT VERMA

4 years ago

LikeCount Like
CommentButton Comment