Dhruv Khatri

Dhruv Khatri

4 years ago

What does transferable credits mean? I would like to apply for a second bachelor's in USA as a trans

What does transferable credits mean? I would like to apply for a second bachelor's in USA as a transfer student . When they mention they require a certain number of transferable credits what do they mean? Suppose my existing bachelor's degree has 50 credits out of which the university evaluates as 20 as transfer, so is 50 transferable credits or 20 (the actual transferred) transferable credits?

LikeCount
1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

UG Support

4 years ago

So, once your reports are evaluated from WES or similar org, they give detailed report of the credits earned in each subject. And on the basis of that a University decides how many credits can be transferred (which matches their syllabus) and which can't. It depends on each University's analysis. If they decide out of 120 only 30 are transferrable for that particular course then you get only 30 cr... See more