Pooja Kakde

Pooja Kakde

4 years ago

which universities of Canada / Australia should I apply to for construction management/ project mana

which universities of Canada / Australia should I apply to for construction management/ project management courses? My profile is UG:7.31/10 tofel:94 20 months work experience masters in environmental engineering: 8.92/10 2 reasearch papers published in international journals. GRE-303

9 comments

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

Pooja Kakde Author

4 years ago

Complete bachlors from sardar patel college of engineering mumbai. It's autonomous affiliate to mumbai university See more

Profile_Image

Deepali Prakash

4 years ago

Aslo, both countries have good scope of this course but Australia has comparatively a little more!

Profile_Image

Deepali Prakash

4 years ago

Cgpa to % conversation is given on your semester certificate mostly or you can check your university website for the same! Also, since you got your 2 research paper published so your profile is really strong! I have seen low cgpa students getting admission in University of Toronto, Canada just because their profile was strong! So, there they neglect the eligibility criteria for exceptional strong... See more

Profile_Image

Ashish B

4 years ago

In Australia except uni melbourne (u can try) u should get most of the admits

Profile_Image

Bhavik Kathe

4 years ago

Which University have you completed your bachelor's from?