Adithyanath Kuyandathil

Adithyanath Kuyandathil

4 years ago

Would I get an admit into TU Delft for MSc Mechanical Engineering with a CGPA of 8.3233, no paper pu

Would I get an admit into TU Delft for MSc Mechanical Engineering with a CGPA of 8.3233, no paper publication, no GRE, IELTS(Yet to give)? If yes, what's the probability(%) of getting in?

14 comments

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

LikeButton
Profile_Image

Ramakrishnan Jayasekaran

4 years ago

@Yashwanth1997nerdy Mechanical doesn't require GRE. But, Aero and some other courses mandatorily require them. See more

Profile_Image

Yashwanth

4 years ago

@jrkrishnan But I have friends who got in TU Delft without GRE ... That's what I know but not sure what's the scene Now exactly See more

Profile_Image

Ramakrishnan Jayasekaran

4 years ago

@AdithyanathKuyandathil1999 8.3 is a pretty good GPA. If you're applying next year and you're able to cross 8.5 after your final exams, with a really good SoP and some strong LoR's, your chances are pretty good. For Aero, TU Delft asks for GRE Scores in addition to the other criteria. See more

Profile_Image

Yashwanth

4 years ago

@AdithyanathKuyandathil1999 Anything above 8cgpa is good..and chances are high that you will get in..just give a try so that u can figure out where u need to put more weight on .... See more

Profile_Image

Adithyanath Kuyandathil Author

4 years ago

@AdithyanathKuyandathil1999 Really? I was kind of worried about my CGPA for Mechanical let alone Aerospace. Aerospace demands more right? I don't wanna loose out on atleast Mechanical See more