Discuss with the Stevens Institute of Technology on various MBA Analytics program offered on campus. Brian Rothschild - Director of Graduate Management Programs at the University will be available exclusively for Yocket users in a live webinar session.
The session will include:
- MBA Analytics
- Admission requirements
- Scholarship opportunities
- General information about the university
followed by a 'Question and Answer' session.
App fee waiver for all the webinar attendee
Why MBA Analytics at Stevens :
Share On :
- Analytics MBA at Stevens is a STEM program for recent college graduates who have studied a technical discipline.
- Faculty present traditional themes like strategy, marketing, finance and accounting through an analytical, problem-solving lens, with an emphasis on applying data-intensive methods.
- Stevens’ proximity to New York creates endless opportunity for companies to meet their students through guest lectures, seminars, class projects and networking sessions.
- MBA students are taught by faculty who’ve started their own businesses