On 16th Feb 2019, UMBC is organizing a spot evaluation for all the Yocket users. Student Officer from University of Maryland-Baltimore County shall be available. The spot evaluation helps students know if they stand a chance for getting in and what changes must you make to your profile.
Spot evaluation benefits:
- You can check what are all the benefits available to the students during the study period
- Full length info about the internships and placement related activities
About the University:
Share On :
- UMBC has the 4th highest enrollment of the University System of Maryland, with a focus in the engineering programs.
- Offers more than 50 programs for graduate students in a 4-1-4-based academic calendar.
- UMBC is known as the Honor University of Maryland.