Loughborough University is a public research university located in Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England. A public research university that dates back to 1909, Loughborough University is home to 17000 students. It is widely popular for its high quality academics of engineering and technology, sports and research. They won their seventh Queen's Anniversary Prize which is awarded as a recognition of their contribution towards economic growth through their extensive research.
The University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups. It is renowned for sports and has their names attached to the Common Wealth Games and national championships. They have the world's largest university-based sports technology research group.
An interesting fact about Loughborough University is that only 60 % of their campus has been constructed. What about the remaining 40%? Well, the institution believes in preservation of the nature and therefore Loughborough University Bees reside in the undeveloped area.
Linnaeus University Sweden
University of Michigan, Dearborn
University of Montana
University of New Haven
Engineering and Operations Management
University of New Mexico