Why Study in Switzerland?
While there are many reasons one would choose the bountiful and picturesque country of Switzerland for a long-awaited holiday, only a few know that Switzerland has really good options for higher studies. To make this systematic and easy to understand, let us take you through these reasons one by one.
- Switzerland is one of the most developed nations in the world and has an infrastructure supportive for all streams including science, arts, and commerce.
- Switzerland has a standardized fee structure for local students and international students alike. This makes studying here beneficial for the latter since the tuition fees of Swiz universities are much lower than their other European or American counterparts.
- Crime is rare, making Switzerland a safe place to study.
- While one may have to work hard to earn a job in Switzerland, if a student manages to grab one, he or she will be better paid than they might be in any other part of the world.
- Switzerland is a well-connected, well-developed country which makes the living experience in Switzerland better than most of Europe and even the United States.
While culture and language are richly spread across the country, most outsiders who have chosen to settle in Switzerland feel that the locals never accept them as their own. This is one of the things that make Switzerland a questionable choice in an otherwise ideal scenario.